Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Update + Collective Haul

Hello, beauties.

You may or may not have noticed that I've poofed from my blog for the past week or so. I don't have too great of an excuse other than being busy. I didn't really have the motivation to blog in the little free time I had. Also, I'm in a musical theater camp that started yesterday and will continue for the next three weeks. I'll be on as much as possible, but my posting may be a little sparse.

In the meantime, though, enjoy this collective haul from the past two weeks or so.

Products:
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup (Foundation) - $13.99 (Walmart had it for $10.97)
Bath & Body Works' Jungle Fruit Hand Sanitizer - $1.50
Set of 3 Spike Rings from Forever 21 - $2.80
Set of 3 Cute Rings from Forever 21 - $3.80
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous - $8.99
TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray - $4.99
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny - $5.24
Maybelline Baby Lips (Quenched, Peppermint, and Peach Kiss) - $3.99 (Walmart had them for $2.97)
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie - $7.49

Moral of the story? Everything is cheaper at Walmart!

If you want a review on any of these products, let me know in a comment! I now have all of the Maybelline Baby Lips flavors and I'm obsessed with the Revlon Kissable Balm Stain. :)

Blog ya later! xx

2 comments:

  1. I've only tried the pink Baby Lips, but I want to try out the others, which one is your favorite?

    http://ohsokansas.blogspot.com/

    -Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink Punch was the first one I got, but lately I've really been loving Cherry Me. I've been into red and orange lips for the past few weeks, so it's right up my alley. Plus, it smells delicious!

      Delete