Sunday, July 8, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips

Hello, beauties.

Over the last couple of days, I've become obsessed with the Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balms. I know I'm a little late to the party with this product, but it's better late than never. As of right now, I own three of them (Pink Punch, Cherry Me, and Grape Vine) and plan on purchasing all six in the near future. I'm especially excited to get one of the clear ones because I'm the type of person who will sit with a lip balm and mindlessly swipe it over my lips for an hour. If you weren't aware, four out of the six Baby Lips flavors are tinting. I find myself getting up from my laptop with bright pink lips. :P

(Image Source)
Featured: Pink Punch, Peppermint, Quenched

Once I get one or two more, I will do a review. I'm also considering doing a comparison of Baby Lips vs. the Revlon Lip Butters. So many people on these here interwebs have talked about each of these products, so I'm anxious to see if the Lip Butters can live up to the hype. I've never tried them. Just based upon first impressions, however, (and watching lots of review videos) I feel as though I'm still going to end up liking the Baby Lips slightly more. From what I understand they're more moisturizing than the butters, have SPF whereas the lip butters do not, and, although not as pigmented as the lip butters, they're very buildable. I can't wait to add a few more products to my makeup collection so I can do that review for you all.

What do you think of the products I've mentioned? Let me know!

Blog ya later! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment