Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bucket List Accomplishments

Hello, beauties.

I haven't mentioned it in a while, so I figured I would bring you up to speed on the most recent bullets that I've crossed off my Summer 2012 Bucket List!

Number 45. Go Boating. A week or two ago, a group of friends and I went out on the lake. My friend Amanda has a boat and we spent the day soaking up the sun. Now, I'm the first to point out how un-outdoorsy I am, but even I had a good time. And I didn't get burned! When you're as pale as I am that is a huge accomplishment. Some of the group went out on the jet skis. Being a wimp, I stayed on the boat and had a good time taking pictures of the adventure.


Number 41. Go to a midnight movie showing. On June 22nd, I went to see the new Disney Pixar movie, Brave. Being a crazy Disney fanatic, I love love loved the movie. I thought it was amazing and interesting, seeing as it was unlike anything Pixar's ever done. If you haven't, I recommend you go see it as soon as you can. If ye' had the chance to change yer fate, would'ya?

Number 15. Go to a Carnival. and Number 16. Get a temporary tattoo. Every year, the town I live in throws a 4th of July carnival and for the past four years a group of my closest friends and I make an outing out of it. It's extremely fun and just what you'd picture for a carnival in an Ohio suburb. For over six years, I've gotten an airbrush tattoo each time I went. It's become a tradition. Here's what I got. So cute, right?

(Told ya I was a crazy Disney freak! :P)

I hope this didn't bore you too terribly! Come back Thursday for this week's trend of the week and have an awesome 4th of July (Americans..). If you're not American, have an awesome Wednesday!

Blog ya later! x

No comments:

Post a Comment