Saturday, July 7, 2012

Creative Gradient Nails

Hello, beauties.

Today, I wanted to show you a quick, cute idea I had for summer nails. Let's get started!

I like to call this gradient nails because essentially you're making a gradient across your nails. It's a great idea if you're someone who, like me, has tons of nail polishes and don't use all of them. First, you're going to want to choose two colors that are similar. I chose blue and green. This was especially easy for me because my favorite color is aqua/teal so I have a lot of polishes that shade. Next, pick out five different polishes that create a gradient from one color to the other. Finally, paint your nails and make sure to keep the colors in order. Add a top coat and you're done!


Enjoy this simple, easy nail and let me know if you try it out. :) Blog ya later! xx

P.S. I know I missed a trend of the week this week. I'll make up for it next Thursday! Make sure to check back for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment