Wednesday, July 4, 2012

FOTN: 4th of July Edition

Hello, beauties.

I hope you're all having a great American Independence Day! I've spent mine watching makeup organization videos..It's a boring life I lead. I decided to check in and do my first ever FOTD (well, night) for you all. I use a lot of drugstore brands because I'm a broke teenager, so prepare yourself. :P Also, in addition to what you see in these pictures, I'm wearing tiny blue diamond studs in my ears and blue and white bracelets.


FACE:
CoverGirl Fresh Complexion Concealer in Classic Ivory
CoverGirl Aqua Smoothers Foundation in 715 Natural Ivory
CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder in 105 Translucent Fair
Bonnebell Blend n' Glow Natural Blush Face Powder
Revlon Wet/Dry Shadow Duo in Cocoa Bean
CoverGirl Professional Eye Enhancers in Crushed Blueberries (under my lower lash line)
Wet n' Wild Megaliner Liquid Eyeliner in 861 Black
CoverGirl Fantastic Lash (I believe this is discontinued. It's really old)
Wet n' Wild Red Lipstick in 906D (lightly)
Bonnebell Liquid Lip Smacker in Sugar Crystal

HAIR:
Simple Teased Pony Tail with a Blue Sequined Headband Wrapped Around It
Thick Red Stretch Headband

OUTFIT:
There's no point in telling you about my outfit, but I will anyway. I'm going super casual to be comfy at the fireworks, with a red and white t-shirt and white shorts.

Alright, I think that's all! And just in time, I'm leaving for the fireworks right now. Everyone have a wonderful night!

Blog ya later! xx

P.S. After tonight, I can cross "watch fireworks" off of my Summer Bucket List!

1 comment: