Friday, July 13, 2012

Have you heard about the Smoked palette?

Hello, beauties.

I get newsletter emails from urbandecay.com and the other day I got one that really peaked my interest. It was introducing the brand new Smoked Palette!

Colors (left to right):
Kinky, Freestyle, Mushroom, Backdoor, Blackout
Barlust, Rockstar, Evidence, Loaded, Asphalt

Now, I'm definitely someone who's drawn to more natural palettes, but walking around Sephora I always find myself swatching the brightest and most colorful eye shadows in the store. That's why a little part of me is super excited to see this palette on my next visit to Sephora or ULTA. I also adore the zip up style of the packaging. I can't think of a palette they've done that's looked like this one.

If I ever do purchase it, I doubt it will be in the near future. It's $50, just like the Naked and Naked2, so I'm not sure if it's worth the splurge. However, I'm sure many other people can't wait to get their hands on this little baby. The site is even claiming that it's "The Biggest Thing Since Naked!" That's a big claim to make!

Either way, Urban Decay isn't one to disappoint, so I'm sure the palette is fantastic and will gather a great response. I don't think much is going to beat the overwhelming love for Naked, but I'm glad to see them try.

Do you plan on purchasing Smoked? What's your favorite color in the palette? I'm really drawn to Evidence.

Blog ya later! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment