Tuesday, July 10, 2012

OPI Spiderman Collection

Hello, beauties.

A few days ago, on a little ULTA adventure, I was browsing through the polishes. As per usual, I found a few I liked and ended up putting them back because I didn't need them that bad. The only single polish I bought was China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint. It's a gorgeous pale mint color. But, then I saw it. The $12.50 OPI Spiderman Collection Sample Pack. This I needed.
The sample pack comes with four samples in mini sizes. Side note; can someone explain to me why you wouldn't just buy sample packs? You get four polishes for the price of one and a half. Plus, no one ever really uses up a polish anyway! Okay, focus... Back to what I was saying. The pack comes with four polishes; Into The Night, Number One Nemesis, Just Spotted The Lizard, and Your Web or Mine?. The box is also soft of flashy, complete with Spiderman on the front.

I had previously checked out the colors online and Number One Nemesis was a stand out from the beginning. I don't understand why Your Web or Mine? is even in this collection. When I think Spiderman, I don't usually think shiny pink. Just Spotted the Lizard is an amazing duo chrome color with greens and yellows. According to other reviews, it's an exact dupe for Peridot by Chanel. Finally, Into The Night is a sparkly blue. This color is something I'm usually drawn to, but it's not unlike many other colors that have been popular lately. It wasn't really a stand out for me.
Overall, I think that everyone should go check it out though. For the price, the sample pack is definitely worth your while. You can find it at any ULTA store or online.

Have you tried OPI's Spiderman Collection? What was your favorite color?

Blog ya later! xx

4 comments:

  1. just spotted the lizard is so gorgeous even in the bottle! so pretty!

    anansays.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post !

    That' s a really nice set you got there I love the colors :)

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. such lovely colours - i want want want

    ReplyDelete