Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer 2012 Bucket List

Hello, beauties.

I don't know about yours, but my friends and I are extremely indecisive. It's as if the moment we decide to hang out any ideas either of us had for things to do instantly disappear. So, this summer, my friend Lizzy and I decided to create a Summer Bucket List. Many of the things on the list I'd consider blog worthy and I feel like it would be fun to let you all know as I finish and check off things along the way. As of right now, the list has over 50 items on it. It would take up so much space, that I'm just going to give it it's very own tab. I'll make a post about it whenever I finish things on the list and I encourage you to join in the fun.

To see the list, go HERE!

What's on your summer bucket list? Let me know in the comments!

Blog ya later! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment